|Entrepreneurship is included in the JEL classification codes as JEL: L26|
Entrepreneurship is the practice of starting new organizations, particularly new businesses generally in response to identified opportunities.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Entrepreneurship"
The following 73 pages are in this category, out of 73 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Entrepreneur in Residence
- Entrepreneurial economics
- Entrepreneurial finance
- Entrepreneurial orientation
- Entrepreneurs' relief
- Entrepreneurship ecosystem
- Entrepreneurship education
- Entrepreneurship Policies in Egypt
- Entrepreneurship Policies in Saudi Arabia
- Entrepreneurship policies in the United Arab Emirates
- Exit strategy