Category:Environment of the Arctic
|Category:Environment of the Arctic only covers the area north of the Arctic Circle (66° 33’N). Articles that fall outside of this definition should not be included in this category. Arctic explains the various definitions of Arctic.|
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.
- ► Environment of Alaska (7 C, 7 P)
- ► Botanists active in the Arctic (27 P)
- ► Environment of Greenland (6 C, 2 P)
- ► Environment of Iceland (8 C, 6 P)
- ► Environment of Mongolia (5 C, 3 P)
- ► Protected areas of the Arctic (15 C, 17 P)
- ► Arctic research (90 P)
- ► Environment of Siberia (2 C)
Pages in category "Environment of the Arctic"
The following 29 pages are in this category, out of 29 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).