From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- (Articles specific to the interdisciplinary field of ecological economics should be listed in Category:Ecological economics.)
|Environmental economics is included in the JEL classification codes as JEL: Q5|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Environmental economics.|
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Environmental economics"
The following 77 pages are in this category, out of 77 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Eco-economic decoupling
- Eco-industrial development
- Eco-Management and Audit Scheme
- Eco-social market economy
- Embedding effect
- Environmental accounting
- Environmental finance
- Environmental impact of economic development
- Environmental profit and loss account
- Evidence-based conservation
- Existence value