Environmental microbiology is the study of microbial processes in the environment, microbial communities and microbial interactions. This includes:
- Structure and activities of microbial communities
- Microbial interactions and interactions with macroorganisms
- Population biology of microorganisms
- Microbes and surfaces (adhesion and biofilm formation)
- Microbial community genetics and evolutionary processes
- (Global) element cycles and biogeochemical processes
- Microbial life in extreme and unusual little-explored environments
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Environmental microbiology"
The following 55 pages are in this category, out of 55 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).