Category:Environmental science journals
This category includes peer-reviewed, scientific journals in the interdisciplinary field of environmental science. These journals emphasize the integrative, scientific study of especially biophysical dimensions of contemporary and historical environmental problems and their remediation or restoration. Included are publications from a biological, chemical, physics or mathematical perspective; also included are journals with a systems or modeling approach.
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Environmental science journals"
The following 38 pages are in this category, out of 38 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Elements (journal)
- Energy and Environmental Science
- Environment International
- Environmental Development
- Environmental Pollution (journal)
- Environmental Research
- Environmental Research Letters
- Environmental Science & Technology
- Environmental Science: Processes & Impacts
- Environmental Sciences Europe
- Estuaries and Coasts
- Journal of Agricultural and Environmental Ethics
- Journal of Cleaner Production
- Journal of Education for Sustainable Development
- Journal of Environmental Biology
- Journal of Environmental Quality
- Journal of Environmental Radioactivity
- Journal of Green Building
- Journal of Industrial Ecology
- Journal of the IEST