Category:Environmental social science
Environmental social science is the broad, transdisciplinary study of interrelations between humans and the natural environment.
This category has the following 20 subcategories, out of 20 total.
- ► Demography (21 C, 78 P)
- ► Environmental social science journals (2 C, 41 P)
Pages in category "Environmental social science"
The following 64 pages are in this category, out of 64 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Earth system governance
- Ecological anthropology
- Ecological design
- Ecological economics
- Ecological engineering
- Energy economics
- Energy policy
- Engineering controls
- Environmental anthropology
- Environmental economics
- Environmental education
- Environmental health
- Environmental history
- Environmental history of Latin America
- Environmental law
- Environmental policy
- Environmental politics
- Environmental psychology
- Indian environmental law
- Integrated assessment modelling
- Integrated geography
- Integrated modification methodology
- International Association of People-Environment Studies
- Indian Society for Ecological Economics
- International Society for Ecological Economics
- International Society for Environmental Epidemiology