Category:Eosinophilic cutaneous conditions
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Eosinophilic cutaneous conditions.|
Eosinophilic cutaneous conditions encompass a wide variety of diseases that are characterized histologically by the presence of eosinophils in the inflammatory infiltrate and/or evidence of eosinophil degranulation.
Pages in category "Eosinophilic cutaneous conditions"
The following 44 pages are in this category, out of 44 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Eosinophilic cellulitis
- Eosinophilic dermatosis
- Eosinophilic fasciitis
- Eosinophilic granuloma
- Eosinophilic granulomatosis with polyangiitis
- Eosinophilic pustular folliculitis in infancy
- Eosinophilic pustular folliculitis of infancy
- Eosinophilic ulcer of the oral mucosa
- Eosinophilic ulcer of the tongue
- Eosinophilic vasculitis
- Epithelioid hemangioma
- Erythema toxicum
- Erythema toxicum neonatorum