|Library of Congress||BD143-237|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Epistemology.|
Epistemology is the branch of philosophy that studies the nature, scope, and limitations of knowledge.
This category has the following 21 subcategories, out of 21 total.
- ► Doubt (1 C, 21 P)
- ► Formal epistemology (2 C, 8 P)
- ► History of science (23 C, 66 P)
- ► Probability interpretations (1 C, 20 P)
- ► Risk (11 C, 42 P)
- ► Wikipedia books on epistemology (1 P)
- ► Epistemology stubs (64 P)
Pages in category "Epistemology"
The following 162 pages are in this category, out of 162 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Paradigm shift
- Philosophical poets
- Philosophical problems of testimony
- Philosophical theology
- Philosophical zombie
- Philosophy of perception
- Philosophy of science
- Plato's Problem
- Plato's unwritten doctrines
- Predictive power
- Preface paradox
- Presupposition (philosophy)
- Primary/secondary quality distinction
- Principle of charity
- Private language argument
- Privileged access
- Probability interpretations
- Problem of the criterion
- Problem of universals
- Propensity probability