|Library of Congress||BD143-237|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Epistemology.|
Epistemology is the branch of philosophy that studies the nature, scope, and limitations of knowledge.
This category has the following 21 subcategories, out of 21 total.
- ► Doubt (1 C, 22 P)
- ► History of science (23 C, 74 P)
- ► Probability interpretations (1 C, 19 P)
- ► Risk (10 C, 45 P)
- ► Wikipedia books on epistemology (1 P)
- ► Epistemology stubs (1 C, 63 P)
Pages in category "Epistemology"
The following 160 pages are in this category, out of 160 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Paradigm shift
- Philosophical poets
- Philosophical problems of testimony
- Philosophical theology
- Philosophical zombie
- Philosophy of perception
- Philosophy of science
- Plato's Problem
- Plato's unwritten doctrines
- Predictive power
- Preface paradox
- Presupposition (philosophy)
- Primary/secondary quality distinction
- Principle of charity
- Private language argument
- Privileged access
- Probability interpretations
- Problem of the criterion
- Problem of universals
- Propensity probability