Category:Essex County, New York Registered Historic Place stubs
|This category is maintained by WikiProject Stub sorting.
Please propose new stub templates and categories here before creation.
|This category is for stub articles relating to locations on the National Register of Historic Places in Essex County New York. You can help by expanding them.
To add an article to this category, use
Pages in category "Essex County, New York Registered Historic Place stubs"
The following 91 pages are in this category, out of 91 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Camp Dudley Road Historic District
- Central Powerhouse
- Central School (Ticonderoga, New York)
- Champlain II
- Clark House (Ticonderoga, New York)
- Peyton Clark Cottage
- Community Building (Ticonderoga, New York)
- Coulter Cottage
- Crandall Marine Railway
- Crown Point Green Historic District
- Cure Cottage at 43 Forest Hill Avenue