Articles related to ethnic enclaves, geographic areas with high ethnic concentration, characteristic cultural identity, and economic activity. The term is usually used to refer to either residential areas or a workspaces with a high concentration of ethnic firms. Their success and growth depends on self-sufficiency, and is coupled with economic prosperity.
This category has the following 17 subcategories, out of 17 total.
- Ethnic enclaves by country (26 C)
- Ethnic enclaves by continent (6 C)
- Chinatowns (8 C, 9 P)
- Ghettos (2 C, 3 P)
- Greektowns (2 C, 6 P)
- Little Indias (1 C, 28 P)
- Little Italys (3 C, 4 P)
- Japantowns (2 C, 7 P)
- Jewish enclaves (3 C, 10 P)
- Koreatowns (1 C, 9 P)
- Lands inhabited by indigenous peoples (18 C, 21 P)
- Lands reserved for indigenous peoples (23 C, 7 P)
- Little Pakistans (1 C, 12 P)
- Portuguese neighborhoods (1 C, 8 P)
- Little Saigons (1 C, 24 P)
- Thai Towns (7 P)
Pages in category "Ethnic enclaves"
The following 8 pages are in this category, out of 8 total. This list may not reflect recent changes.