Category:Ethnic groups in India
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- This category is about Ethnic groups of India.
See also: Category:Social groups of India.
||Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable.
This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, pages and should mainly contain subcategories.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Ethnic groups in India.|
This category has the following 54 subcategories, out of 54 total.
- ► Ethnic enclaves in India (3 P)
- ► Ethnic groups in India by state or territory (10 C, 3 P)
- ► Ethnic groups in Northeast India (7 C, 27 P)
- ► Ethnic museums in India (2 P)
- ► Ethnoreligious groups in India (6 C, 3 P)
- ► Europeans in India (6 C, 20 P)
- ► Exotic tribes in Hindu scripture (1 C, 6 P)
- ► Luso-Indian (2 C, 3 P)
- ► Oriya people (1 C, 13 P)
- ► Scheduled Tribes of India (31 C, 143 P)
- ► Indian ethnic group stubs (381 P)
Pages in category "Ethnic groups in India"
The following 197 pages are in this category, out of 197 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Mahl people
- Mal Paharia people
- Mala (caste)
- Malak teli
- Mangalorean Catholics
- Mannan people
- Marathi people
- Marwari people
- Mech tribe
- Mer people
- Mera people
- Mishing people
- Mistri caste
- Mughal tribe
- Munda people
- Muslims of Manipur