Category:Ethnic groups in Oceania
For the indigenous inhabitants see Category:Indigenous peoples of Oceania
See also Category:Languages of Oceania
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Ethnic groups in Oceania.|
This category has the following 40 subcategories, out of 40 total.
- ► Ethnic groups in Guam (4 C, 1 P)
- ► Hunter-gatherers of Oceania (1 C, 1 P)
- ► Indigenous peoples of Oceania (7 C, 5 P)
- ► Jews and Judaism in Oceania (9 C)
- ► Kanak people (2 C, 19 P)
- ► Ethnic groups in the Marshall Islands (1 C, 1 P)
- ► Romani in Oceania (2 C)
- ► Tribes of Oceania (2 C, 13 P)
- ► Ethnic groups in Vanuatu (1 C, 2 P)
Pages in category "Ethnic groups in Oceania"
The following 9 pages are in this category, out of 9 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).