Category:Ethnic groups in Russia
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This category for the following types of articles:
- Nations that are not titular nations of any other sovereign state.
- Articles that describe other ethnic groups in Russia in separate articles, such as Volga German.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Ethnic groups in Russia.|
This category has the following 56 subcategories, out of 56 total.
- ► History of ethnic groups in Russia (4 C, 7 P)
- ► Russian and Soviet-German people (9 C, 62 P)
- ► Jews and Judaism in Russia (10 C, 3 P)
- ► Tatar topics (4 C, 1 P)
- ► Udmurt people (9 P)
- ► Yukaghir people (1 C, 5 P)
Pages in category "Ethnic groups in Russia"
The following 178 pages are in this category, out of 178 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Karaga people
- Kazakhs in Russia
- Ket people
- Khakas people
- Koibal people
- Kola Norwegians
- Komi peoples
- North Koreans in Russia
- Sakhalin Koreans
- Kosovo Adyghes
- Kuban Cossacks