Category:Ethnic groups in Southeast Asia
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For more information, see Ethnic groups of Southeast Asia.
|This is a non-diffusing subcategory of Category:Ethnic groups in Asia.
It includes articles and categories that can also be found in the parent category, or in diffusing subcategories of the parent.
This category has the following 21 subcategories, out of 21 total.
- ► Austronesian peoples (12 C, 5 P)
- ► Ethnic groups in Brunei (11 P)
- ► Ethnic groups in Cambodia (5 C, 26 P)
- ► Jews and Judaism in Southeast Asia (6 C)
- ► Kuki tribes (1 C, 31 P)
- ► Ethnic groups in Laos (6 C, 49 P)
- ► Ethnic groups in the Philippines (18 C, 32 P)
- ► Ethnic groups in Singapore (9 C, 33 P)
- ► Ethnic groups in Vietnam (11 C, 74 P)
Pages in category "Ethnic groups in Southeast Asia"
The following 8 pages are in this category, out of 8 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).