Category:European history book stubs
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This category is maintained by WikiProject Stub sorting.
Please propose new stub templates and categories here before creation.
|This category is for stub articles relating to non-fiction European history books. You can help by expanding them.
To add an article to this category, use
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "European history book stubs"
The following 159 pages are in this category, out of 159 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Handbook on history of the Communist Party and the Soviet Union 1898–1991
- Hardiman's History of Galway
- Harper's Dictionary of Classical Antiquities
- The Haunted Land
- Hidden Ulster, Protestants and the Irish language
- History Alive! The Medieval World and Beyond
- A History of Soviet Russia
- History of the Russian Revolution
- A History of Venice
- How the Irish Saved Civilization
- The Last Generation of the Roman Republic
- Lay Intellectuals in the Carolingian World
- Lenin's Tomb: The Last Days of the Soviet Empire
- Lexicon Topographicum Urbis Romae
- Libraries in the Medieval and Renaissance Periods
- A Life for Hungary
- The Life of Flavius Josephus
- The Literature of Georgia: A History
- The Lough Gowna Valley
- Regesta Norvegica
- Relation curieuse de la Moscovie
- The Resurrection of Hungary
- The Rise of Rome: The Making of the World's Greatest Empire
- Rising '44
- Roman Agrarian History and its Significance for Public and Private Law
- The Roman Triumph
- Rome 1960 (book)
- The Rome-Berlin Axis
- Rubicon: The Last Years of the Roman Republic
- Russia Leaves the War
- The Russian Anarchists
- Russian Biographical Dictionary
- Russian Rebels, 1600–1800
- The Walls Came Tumbling Down: The Collapse of Communism in Eastern Europe
- The War in Eastern Europe
- The Western Heritage
- Where Have All the Soldiers Gone?
- The White Night of St. Petersburg
- White Nights (book)
- Wie die Schlesier Christen wurden, waren und sind: Ein Beitrag zur schlesischen Kulturgeschichte
- Writing Sampler