Category:Executive branches of government
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Executive branches.|
- This category lists the executive branches of government of different jurisdictions. How the executive branches are named varied in different countries, ranges from "<Country Name (adjective)> Government", "Government of <Country Name>", "<Country Name (adjective)> Executive", etc.
- Please also note that the term "government" may refer to executive, legislative and judicial branches as a whole, or to the executive branch alone. For the broader usage, see Category:Government by country.
This category has the following 31 subcategories, out of 31 total.
- ► Executive branch of Brazil (3 C, 41 P)
- ► Federal executive bodies of Russia (2 C, 1 P)
- ► Federal Government of Germany (6 C, 2 P)
- ► Hong Kong Government (16 C, 22 P)
- ► Executive branch of Lagos State (3 C)
- ► Northern Ireland Executive (5 C, 46 P)
- ► Executive branch of the Government of Pakistan (5 C, 1 P)
- ► Executive branch of the government of the Philippines (5 C, 3 P)
- ► Executive branch of Rivers State (5 C)
- ► Executive branch of the United States government (16 C, 25 P)
- ► Executive branch of the Government of Venezuela (4 C, 2 P)
- ► Welsh Government (7 C, 18 P)
- ► Executive Yuan (10 C, 95 P)
Pages in category "Executive branches of government"
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).