Exercise physiology is "the identification of physiological mechanisms underlying physical activity, the comprehensive delivery of treatment services concerned with the analysis, improvement, and maintenance of health and fitness, rehabilitation of heart disease and other chronic diseases and/or disabilities, and the professional guidance and counsel of athletes and others interested in athletics, sports training, and human adaptability to acute and chronic exercise." 
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Cellular respiration (3 C, 64 P)
Pages in category "Exercise physiology"
The following 85 pages are in this category, out of 85 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Ergogenic use of anabolic steroids
- Excess post-exercise oxygen consumption
- Exercise and music
- Exercise and Sport Sciences Reviews
- Exercise associated thermogenesis
- Exercise intolerance
- Exercise-associated hyponatremia
- Exercise-associated muscle cramps
- Exercise-induced analgesia
- Exercise-induced bronchoconstriction
- Exercise-induced collapse
- Exercise-induced euphoria
- Exercise-induced nausea
- Exercise-induced urticaria
- Exertional rhabdomyolysis