|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Experimental psychology.|
Experimental psychology is a branch of psychology that focuses on experimental design and the study of psychology in research settings.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
- ► Experimental psychologists (21 P)
- ► Quantitative analysis of behavior (7 P)
Pages in category "Experimental psychology"
The following 58 pages are in this category, out of 58 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Sackett self-selection circus
- Sensory deprivation
- Sensory overload
- Sensory preconditioning
- Set (psychology)
- Society for Quantitative Analysis of Behavior
- Society of Experimental Psychologists
- Stimulus onset asynchrony
- Stimulus–response compatibility
- Subjective report
- System for Teaching Experimental Psychology
Media in category "Experimental psychology"
This category contains only the following file.