|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Experimental psychology.|
Experimental psychology is a branch of psychology that focuses on experimental design and the study of psychology in research settings.
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Experimental psychology"
The following 63 pages are in this category, out of 63 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Sackett self-selection circus
- Sensory deprivation
- Sensory overload
- Sensory preconditioning
- Set (psychology)
- Society for Quantitative Analysis of Behavior
- Society of Experimental Psychologists
- Stimulus onset asynchrony
- Stimulus–response compatibility
- Subjective report
- System for Teaching Experimental Psychology