|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Extinct volcanoes.|
Extinct volcanoes are those that scientists consider unlikely to erupt again, because the volcano no longer has a lava supply.
This category has the following 18 subcategories, out of 18 total.
- ► Glass House Mountains (Queensland) (7 P)
- ► Liancourt Rocks (7 P, 1 F)
- ► Rhön Mountains (1 C, 33 P)
- ► Tweed Volcano (6 P)
Pages in category "Extinct volcanoes"
The following 189 pages are in this category, out of 189 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Mount Sabyinyo
- St Kilda, Scotland
- Nevado Sajama
- San Francisco Peaks
- San Juan volcanic field
- Sierra de Sangra
- Mount Scott (Clackamas County, Oregon)
- Seewarte Seamounts
- Mount Sembrano
- Sgùrr Dearg
- Sierra Blanca (New Mexico)
- Sierra Grande
- Silver Star Mountain (Skamania County, Washington)
- Small Isles
- Smith Island (Japan)
- Solander Islands
- Sugarloaf Mountain (New Brunswick)
- Sutter Buttes