||Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable. This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, pages and should mainly contain subcategories.|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Fashion.|
The term fashion has two meanings:
- style, clothing, and the clothing industry (and related trends)
- cultural and social trends generally
This category holds articles related to the first definition. For articles related to the second definition, see Category:Cultural trends.
This category has the following 31 subcategories, out of 31 total.
- ► Fashion illustrators (35 P)
- ► Fashion journalism (6 C, 17 P)
- ► Fashion-related lists (1 C, 16 P)
- ► Fashion museums (4 C, 23 P)
- ► Perfumery (7 C, 46 P)
- ► Street fashion (1 C, 19 P)
- ► Fashion templates (3 C, 21 P)
- ► Fashion stubs (6 C, 470 P)
Pages in category "Fashion"
The following 148 pages are in this category, out of 148 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Camisa blouse
- Capsule wardrobe
- Casual (subculture)
- Children Worldwide Fashion SAS
- Ingrid Chua-Go
- Cleavage enhancement
- Cloutier (style agency)
- Color analysis (art)
- Corset controversy
- Costume jewelry
- Covert coat
- Cruise collection
- Cut and sew