Category:Fauna of subantarctic islands
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Fauna of the Subantarctic islands — located within the Antarctic ecozone of the Southern Hemisphere.
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- ► Fauna of the Auckland Islands (29 P)
- ► Birds of subantarctic islands (16 P)
- ► Fauna of the Falkland Islands (1 C, 7 P)
- ► Fauna of Gough Island (14 P)
- ► Fauna of the Kerguelen Islands (1 C, 11 P)
- ► Fauna of the Prince Edward Islands (30 P)
- ► Fauna of South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands (1 C, 7 P)
- ► Fauna of Tristan da Cunha (1 C, 8 P)
Pages in category "Fauna of subantarctic islands"
The following 22 pages are in this category, out of 22 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).