From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable.
This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, pages and should mainly contain subcategories.
|Points of interest related to Film on Wikipedia:
History – Portal – Category – WikiProject – Alerts – Deletions – Cleanup – Stubs – Assessment – Style – To-do
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Cinema.|
- For people who work in film, see actors, directors, screenwriters, producers, crew, executives, pioneers, etc., see Category:Film people by role. For their occupational descriptions, see Category:Filmmaking occupations.
- For writing and thought about film, see criticism, theory, styles, genre, magazines, books, film schools, etc., see Category:Film theory.
- For the making of films - techniques, studios, production, editing, special effects, costume design, technology, etc., see Category:Filmmaking.
- For songs, soundtracks or theme music, see Category:Film music.
This category has the following 30 subcategories, out of 30 total.
- ► 3D cinema (1 C, 22 P)
- ► Film awards (11 C)
- ► Documentary film (11 C, 11 P)
- ► Film education (4 C, 1 P)
- ► Film genres (12 C, 257 P)
- ► History of film (26 C, 174 P)
- ► Film industry (7 C, 8 P)
- ► Film-related lists (12 C, 33 P)
- ► Video rental services (2 C, 56 P)
- ► Films using stop-motion animation (91 P)
- ► Works about film (9 C, 5 P)
Pages in category "Film"
The following 30 pages are in this category, out of 30 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).