|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Film studios.|
A film studio is an environment – interior or exterior – which is designed specifically for the production of motion pictures. Most studios consist of at least a series of sound stages, and usually a controlled exterior or backlot of standing exterior settings and open land.
The term has commonly also been used to identify a large, corporate motion picture production company which also owns and operates its own studio (as opposed to renting studio facilities from other concerns), and often releases and distributes its product as well.
This category has the following 37 subcategories, out of 37 total.
- ► Lists of awards by film studio (2 C)
- ► Danish film studios (4 P)
- ► Emirati film studios (2 P)
- ► French film studios (1 C, 10 P)
- ► German film studios (3 C, 28 P)
- ► Japanese film studios (6 C, 24 P)
- ► Kazakhstan film studios (1 P)
- ► Nigerian film studios (1 C, 2 P)
- ► Russian film studios (2 C, 14 P)
- ► Taiwanese film studios (1 C)
- ► Ukrainian film studios (5 C, 3 P)
- ► Film studio stubs (185 P)
Pages in category "Film studios"
The following 32 pages are in this category, out of 32 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).