Category:Films about miscarriage of justice
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This category is for films about miscarriage of justice.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Films about miscarriage of justice"
The following 128 pages are in this category, out of 128 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Chain Reaction (1996 film)
- The Chase (1994 film)
- Chhote Sarkar (1996 film)
- Chinese Midnight Express
- Coda (film)
- Confess, Doctor Corda
- The Confession (1970 film)
- Conviction (2010 film)
- Count the Hours
- Court Martial (1959 film)
- The Crime of Cuenca
- Criminal (1995 film)
- The Crucible (1957 film)
- The Crucible (1996 film)
- I Am a Fugitive from a Chain Gang
- I Just Didn't Do It
- If He Hollers, Let Him Go! (film)
- Improper Channels
- In Prison Awaiting Trial
- In the Name of the Father (film)
- Indictment: The McMartin Trial
- The Infamous Column
- An Innocent Man (film)
- Insaf Ki Pukar
- Interrogation (1982 film)
- Intruder in the Dust (film)
- Investigation of a Citizen Above Suspicion