Category:Films about psychiatry
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► Documentary films about mental health (9 C, 54 P)
- ► Films about bipolar disorder (20 P)
- ► Films about depression (17 P)
- ► Films about psychopaths (164 P)
- ► Films set in psychiatric hospitals (138 P)
- ► Fictional portrayals of schizophrenia (1 C, 42 P)
Pages in category "Films about psychiatry"
The following 143 pages are in this category, out of 143 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Safe (1995 film)
- Conspiracy Theory (film)
- The Seven-Per-Cent Solution (film)
- Shadow on the Wall (film)
- Shining Victory
- Shrink (film)
- Shutter Island (film)
- Si può fare (film)
- Singapore Sling (1990 film)
- The Sixth Sense
- Slaughterhouse-Five (film)
- The Sleep Room (1998 film)
- The Smile (film)
- The Snake Pit
- Solaris (1972 film)
- Solaris (2002 film)
- Still of the Night (film)
- The Story of Adele H.
- Suddenly, Last Summer (film)
- Sybil (1976 film)
- Sybil (2007 film)