Category:Films about psychiatry
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
See also: Category:Psychological films.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
- ► Documentary films about mental health (7 C, 55 P)
- ► Films about bipolar disorder (16 P)
- ► Films about psychopaths (89 P)
- ► Films set in psychiatric hospitals (104 P)
- ► Fictional portrayals of schizophrenia (1 C, 28 P)
Pages in category "Films about psychiatry"
The following 115 pages are in this category, out of 115 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Safe (1995 film)
- The Seven-Per-Cent Solution (film)
- Shadow on the Wall (film)
- Shining Victory
- Shrink (film)
- Shutter Island (film)
- Singapore Sling (1990 film)
- The Sixth Sense
- Slaughterhouse-Five (film)
- The Snake Pit
- Solaris (1972 film)
- Solaris (2002 film)
- Still of the Night (film)
- The Story of Adele H.
- Suddenly, Last Summer (film)
- Sybil (1976 film)
- Sybil (2007 film)