Category:Films set in China
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable.
This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, pages and should mainly contain subcategories.
Films that take place in China.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
- ► Documentary films about China (2 C, 47 P)
- ► Films about the Cultural Revolution (18 P)
- ► History of China on film (8 C, 11 P)
- ► The Mummy films (12 P)
- ► Second Sino-Japanese War films (1 C, 64 P)
- ► Films about Tibet (2 C, 23 P)
Pages in category "Films set in China"
The following 150 pages are in this category, out of 150 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- L.O.R.D: Legend of Ravaging Dynasties
- Lady General Hua Mu-lan
- Lan Yu (film)
- The Land of Smiles (1930 film)
- The Land of Smiles (1952 film)
- The Left Hand of God
- The Legend of the 7 Golden Vampires
- Let the Bullets Fly
- Life Is Cheap... But Toilet Paper Is Expensive
- Little Moth
- Long Arm of the Law Part 3
- Love in the 1980s
- Lust, Caution
- The Savage Five
- Seoul Train
- The Seventh Sin
- Shanghai Express (film)
- Shanghai Knights
- Shanghai Madness
- Shanghai Noon
- A Simple Noodle Story
- Snow Flower and the Secret Fan (film)
- Soldier of Fortune (1955 film)
- Speechless (2012 film)
- Spring Fever (2009 film)
- Star Appeal (film)
- Stowaway (1936 film)
- Street Fighter II: The Animated Movie
- The Street Fighter
- Summer Palace (film)
- Suzhou River (film)