Category:Films set in ancient Rome
Films set in the culture of ancient Rome, not necessarily in the city itself.
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
- ► Caesar's Civil War films (1 P)
- ► Films set in ancient Dacia (3 P)
- ► Films set in the Roman Empire (4 C, 129 P)
- ► Final War of the Roman Republic films (1 C, 6 P)
- ► Films based on Julius Caesar (play) (8 P)
- ► Liberators' civil war films (1 C, 2 P)
- ► Third Servile War films (2 P)
Pages in category "Films set in ancient Rome"
The following 111 pages are in this category, out of 111 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Satyricon (1969 Polidoro film)
- Fellini Satyricon
- Scipio Africanus: The Defeat of Hannibal
- Sheba and the Gladiator
- Siege of Syracuse (film)
- The Sign of the Cross (1914 film)
- The Sign of the Cross (1932 film)
- The Silver Chalice (film)
- Sins of Rome
- The Slave (1962 film)
- Spartacus (miniseries)
- Spartacus and the Ten Gladiators
- The Sword and the Cross