Category:Films that won the Best Costume Design Academy Award
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pages in category "Films that won the Best Costume Design Academy Award"
The following 83 pages are in this category, out of 83 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Adventures of Don Juan
- The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert
- The Age of Innocence (1993 film)
- Alice in Wonderland (2010 film)
- All About Eve
- All That Jazz (film)
- Amadeus (film)
- An American in Paris (film)
- Anna Karenina (2012 film)
- Anne of the Thousand Days
- The Artist (film)
- The Aviator (2004 film)