From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Fisheries law"
The following 46 pages are in this category, out of 46 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Canada–Australia salmon trade dispute
- Canada–France Maritime Boundary Case
- 1993 Cherbourg incident
- Cod fishing in Newfoundland
- Cod Wars
- Common Fisheries Policy
- Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement
- Convention on Fishing and Conservation of the Living Resources of the High Seas
- Coordinating Working Party on Fishery Statistics