Category:Fleets of the Royal Navy
This is a category containing the Fleets and Naval Commands of the Royal Navy from its formation through its various forms before the Acts of Union 1707 created the United Kingdom and the formation of the Royal Navy as it is known today.
Pages in category "Fleets of the Royal Navy"
The following 32 pages are in this category, out of 32 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Cape and West Africa Station
- Cape of Good Hope Station
- Cape Station
- Channel Fleet
- Coast of Ireland Station
- Commander-in-Chief Fleet
- Commander-in-Chief, China
- Commander-in-Chief, Plymouth
- Commander-in-Chief, Portsmouth
- Commander-in-Chief, South Atlantic
- Commander-in-Chief, The Nore
- Commander-in-Chief, Western Approaches