Category:Flora by region
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This category is subcategorized with six floristic Kingdoms (after Good, R. 1947. The Geography of Flowering Plants):
- Paleotropical (or Palaeotropical).
- Holarctic (or Boreal).
- Australasian (or Australian).
- South African (or Capensic, in South Africa, see Fynbos).
- Antarctic, which does not correspond to Antarctic continent, include areas of Argentina, Chile, New Zealand.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Flora by region.|
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
- ► Holarctic flora (2 C, 10 P)
- ► Montane flora (10 C, 2 P)