Category:Flora of East Asia
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Flora of Eastern Asia.|
- "East Asia" is a somewhat vague area, larger than "Eastern Asia" as defined by the World Geographical Scheme for Recording Plant Distributions (WGSRPD). Where sources permit, plants should be placed into WGSRPD categories. Possibilities include the following and their subcategories:
- Widespread taxa
- Taxa found in the east of temperate Asia
- Category:Flora of China
- Category:Flora of Mongolia
- Category:Flora of the Russian Far East
- Category:Flora of Eastern Asia (Eastern Asia is a much smaller area than "East Asia".)
- Category:Flora of Northeast Asia
- Taxa found in tropical Asia
Pages in category "Flora of East Asia"
The following 35 pages are in this category, out of 35 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).