Category:Flora of Hawaii
- The Flora of the Hawaiian Islands and neighboring islands in the north-central Pacific, and the northern Polynesia region of the Oceania ecozone.
- This category includes native flora taxa. Taxa of the lowest rank are always included. Higher taxa are included only if endemic.
- For the purposes of this category, "Hawaii" is defined in accordance with the World Geographical Scheme for Recording Plant Distributions (WGSRPD), and is constituted by the following archipelagos and islands:
- Hawaiian Islands
- Johnston Island (also known as Johnston Atoll, Kalama Atoll)
- Midway Islands (also known as Midway Atoll)
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
- Algae of Hawaii (6 P)
- Endemic flora of Hawaii (2 C, 491 P)
- Extinct flora of Hawaii (17 P)
- Native ferns of Hawaii (17 P)
- Lists of flora of Hawaii (5 P)
- Trees of Hawaii (1 C, 119 P)
Pages in category "Flora of Hawaii"
The following 64 pages are in this category, out of 64 total. This list may not reflect recent changes.
- Carex meyenii
- Cassytha filiformis
- Christella cyatheoides
- Christella parasitica
- Coleus australis
- Cyanea asplenifolia
- Cyanea gibsonii
- Cyanea konahuanuiensis
- Cyclosorus interruptus
- Cyperus auriculatus
- Cyperus cyperinus
- Cyperus hillebrandii
- Cyperus hypochlorus
- Cyperus laevigatus
- Cyperus neokunthianus
- Cyperus phleoides
- Cyperus rockii
- Cyperus sandwicensis