Category:Flora of Polynesia
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Flora of Polynesia — on the islands in the Polynesian triangle of the Pacific Ocean, whose flora is within the Oceania ecozone.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► Flora of American Samoa (5 P)
- ► Flora of Easter Island (6 P)
- ► Flora of Hawaii (6 C, 49 P)
- ► Flora of New Zealand (22 C, 334 P)
- ► Flora of the Pitcairn Islands (10 P)
- ► Flora of Samoa (2 C, 29 P)
- ► Flora of Tonga (1 C, 10 P)
Pages in category "Flora of Polynesia"
The following 10 pages are in this category, out of 10 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).