Category:Flora of southern South America
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- This category contains articles related to the flora of southern South America (a region known in other geographic systems as the Southern Cone).
- For the purposes of this category, "southern South America" is defined in accordance with the World Geographical Scheme for Recording Plant Distributions (WGSRPD); as the southern region within Southern America (South America) comprising:
- Taxa of the lowest rank are always included. Higher taxa are included only if endemic.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► Flora of Chile (11 C, 171 P)
- ► Flora of the Juan Fernández Islands (1 C, 11 P)
- ► Flora of Paraguay (4 C, 86 P)
- ► Flora of Tierra del Fuego (1 C, 8 P)
- ► Flora of Uruguay (2 C, 58 P)
Pages in category "Flora of southern South America"
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).