Category:Flora of the Leeward Islands
For guidance on using flora distribution categories, see WP:PLANTS/Using the WGSRPD.
|WGSRPD code: LEE (level 3)|
- This category contains articles related to the native flora of the Leeward Islands in the Caribbean.
- Taxa of the lowest rank are always included. Higher taxa are included only if endemic.
- This category follows the World Geographical Scheme for Recording Plant Distributions, in which the Leeward Islands are defined as comprising Antigua and Barbuda, Anguilla, Aves Island, the British Virgin Islands, Guadeloupe, Montserrat, the Netherlands Leeward Islands, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Martin and Saint Barthélemy (these two treated together), and the United States Virgin Islands.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► Flora of the British Virgin Islands (1 C, 11 P)
- ► Flora of Guadeloupe (4 C, 19 P)
- ► Flora of Montserrat (2 P)
- ► Flora of the United States Virgin Islands (1 C, 17 P)
Pages in category "Flora of the Leeward Islands"
The following 23 pages are in this category, out of 23 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).