Category:Flora of the United Kingdom
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Flora of the United Kingdom.|
- The UK's European territory is part of the Flora of Northern Europe, and includes the Flora of Great Britain and the Northern Ireland section of the Flora of Ireland, the sub-categories which should normally be used in preference.
- Categorization by plant distribution is based on the World Geographical Scheme for Recording Plant Distributions (WGSRPD).
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
- ► Endemic flora of the United Kingdom (4 C, 4 P)
- ► Trees of the United Kingdom (2 C, 9 P)
Pages in category "Flora of the United Kingdom"
The following 77 pages are in this category, out of 77 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Campanula glomerata
- Cardamine flexuosa
- Cardamine impatiens
- Cardamine pratensis
- Carduus nutans
- Carduus tenuiflorus
- Centaurea cyanus
- Centaurea scabiosa
- Cerastium tomentosum
- Cicuta virosa
- Cochlearia anglica
- Coincya monensis subsp. monensis
- Colchicum autumnale
- Crambe maritima
- Cynosurus cristatus
- Cystopteris alpina