Category:Flora of western South America
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Flora of Western South America.|
This category contains articles related to the flora of western South America.
- For the purposes of this category, "western South America" is defined in accordance with the World Geographical Scheme for Recording Plant Distributions (WGSRPD); that is, it is defined as a region of Southern America comprising Bolivia, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru, and Galápagos (treated as distinct from Ecuador).
- Taxa of the lowest rank are always included. Higher taxa are included only if endemic.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► Flora of Bolivia (5 C, 408 P)
- ► Flora of Ecuador (6 C, 1,744 P)
- ► Flora of Galápagos (1 C, 33 P)
- ► Flora of Peru (4 C, 436 P)
Pages in category "Flora of western South America"
The following 31 pages are in this category, out of 31 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).