Fluorescence techniques are biophysical methodologies that exploit the phenomenon of fluorescence to examine and analyze protein–protein, protein–nucleic acid, ligand–receptor, and ligand–lipid interactions. These techniques are also useful in the study of protein conformation and orientation, as well as diffusion and binding constants.
Pages in category "Fluorescence techniques"
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Fluorescence anisotropy
- Fluorescence correlation spectroscopy
- Fluorescence cross-correlation spectroscopy
- Fluorescence image-guided surgery
- Fluorescence intensity decay shape microscopy
- Fluorescence loss in photobleaching
- Fluorescence recovery after photobleaching
- Fluorescence-lifetime imaging microscopy
- Fluorescent tag
- Förster resonance energy transfer