Category:Foreign relations of Canada
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to International relations of Canada.|
This category has the following 22 subcategories, out of 22 total.
- ► Extradition in Canada (3 C)
- ► History of the foreign relations of Canada (3 C, 3 P)
- ► Canada and NATO (1 C, 2 P)
Pages in category "Foreign relations of Canada"
The following 57 pages are in this category, out of 57 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Cairns Group
- Canada and the United Nations
- Canada Corps
- Canada Fund for Africa
- Canada in the Cold War
- Canada in the Korean War
- Canada–NATO relations
- Canada's Access to Medicines Regime
- Canadian House of Commons Standing Committee on Foreign Affairs and International Development
- Canadian Senate Standing Committee on Foreign Affairs and International Trade
- Canadian sovereignty
- Caribbean Programme for Economic Competitiveness
- Concerns and controversies at the 2010 Winter Olympics