Category:Foreign relations of Canada
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to International relations of Canada.|
This category has the following 23 subcategories, out of 23 total.
- ► Extradition in Canada (3 C)
- ► History of the foreign relations of Canada (3 C, 3 P)
- ► Canada and NATO (1 C, 2 P)
- ► Canada and the United Nations (5 C, 13 P)
Pages in category "Foreign relations of Canada"
The following 57 pages are in this category, out of 57 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Cairns Group
- Canada and the United Nations
- Canada Corps
- Canada Fund for Africa
- Canada in the Cold War
- Canada in the Korean War
- Canada–Jordan Free Trade Agreement
- Canada–NATO relations
- Canada's Access to Medicines Regime
- Canadian House of Commons Standing Committee on Foreign Affairs and International Development
- Canadian Senate Standing Committee on Foreign Affairs and International Trade
- Canadian sovereignty
- Caribbean Programme for Economic Competitiveness
- Concerns and controversies at the 2010 Winter Olympics