Category:Foreign relations of the European Union
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to International relations of the European Union.|
For relations between the EU and its member states, see Category:European Union affairs by member state.
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
- ► Euromediterranean Partnership (1 C, 6 P)
- ► European Border and Coast Guard (1 C, 2 P)
- ► European External Action Service (4 C, 4 P)
- ► European Union and third organisations (2 C, 15 P)
- ► European Union diplomats (2 C, 18 P)
- ► European Union foreign aid (10 P)
- ► European Union passports (36 P, 1 F)
- ► Military of the European Union (9 C, 6 P)
- ► Special territories of the European Union (17 C, 32 P)
- ► Third-country relations of the European Union (33 C, 60 P)
Pages in category "Foreign relations of the European Union"
The following 44 pages are in this category, out of 44 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- EU CBRN Risk Mitigation CoE Initiative
- Euro-Arab Dialogue
- Euro-Mediterranean Information Society
- 1992 European Community Monitor Mission helicopter downing
- European Council on Foreign Relations
- European Neighbourhood Instrument
- European Neighbourhood Policy
- European Political Cooperation
- European Union Culture Centre Nepal
- European Union–Singapore Free Trade Agreement
- Everything but Arms