Category:Foreign trade of the United States
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
- ► Free trade agreements of the United States (1 C, 31 P)
- ► Multinational companies headquartered in the United States (30 C, 181 P)
- ► United States trade policy (5 C, 19 P)
- ► Special economic zones of the United States (5 C, 18 P)
- ► United States trade law (3 C, 14 P)
Pages in category "Foreign trade of the United States"
The following 45 pages are in this category, out of 45 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Canada–United States softwood lumber dispute
- Canada–United States trade relations
- Center for International Business Education and Research
- Chief Agricultural Negotiator
- Commodity Classification Automated Tracking System
- Comparison of imports vs exports of the United States
- Competitiveness Policy Council
- Congressional Pro-Trade Caucus
- Council for American–Soviet Trade
- Country commercial guides
- Customs duties in the United States