Category:Former Big East Conference schools
This category includes institutions that were once members of the "Big East Conference". It is intended to include subcategories for the following
- Institutions that left the original Big East before the 2013 conference split.
- Institutions that remained in the American Athletic Conference, the football-sponsoring conference that inherited the original Big East's charter and structure, after the 2013 split.
- Any Institutions that may leave the current Big East in the future.
For athletic programs that left any incarnation of the Big East, see Category:Former Big East Conference teams.
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- ► Boston College (4 C, 52 P, 6 F)
- ► University of Louisville (3 C, 21 P, 1 F)
- ► University of Miami (2 C, 36 P)
- ► University of Notre Dame (9 C, 44 P, 3 F)
- ► University of Pittsburgh (9 C, 81 P, 2 F)
- ► Rutgers University (6 C, 94 P, 1 F)
- ► Temple University (2 C, 28 P)
- ► West Virginia University (4 C, 26 P, 7 F)