Category:Former monarchies of Africa
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- For current monarchies and dynasties in Africa: Category:Monarchies of Africa
|This is a non-diffusing subcategory of Category:Former countries in Africa.
It includes countries that can also be found in the parent category, or in diffusing subcategories of the parent.
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
- ► Burundian monarchy (2 C, 6 P)
- ► Ghanaian monarchy (2 P)
- ► Sultanate of Ifat (1 C, 2 P)
- ► Libyan monarchy (3 C, 3 P)
- ► Malagasy monarchy (2 C, 2 P)
- ► Rwandan monarchy (4 C, 9 P)
- ► Tunisian monarchy (2 C, 3 P)
Pages in category "Former monarchies of Africa"
The following 157 pages are in this category, out of 157 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Kingdom of Kaffa
- Kanem Empire
- Kasanje Kingdom
- Kasanze Kingdom
- Kenya (Commonwealth realm)
- Kerma Culture
- Khurasanid dynasty
- Kingdom of Dagbon
- Kingdom of Limmu-Ennarea
- Kingdom of Nekor
- Kingdom of Tlemcen
- Empire of Kitara
- Kong Empire
- Kongo dia Nlaza
- Seven Kingdoms of Kongo dia Nlaza
- Kingdom of Kongo
- Kotoko kingdom
- Kingdom of Koya
- Kuba Kingdom
- Kingdom of Kush
- Kwilu dynasty