|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Former mosques.|
Buildings no longer used as mosques. These buildings may be used as a different place of worship such as temples, churches, and synagogues. These buildings may be used as a museum like Hagia Sofia, a former church and mosque which is now a museum.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Destroyed mosques (3 C, 16 P)
Pages in category "Former mosques"
The following 53 pages are in this category, out of 53 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Cathedral of St. Mary the Crowned
- Cathedral of the Savior of Zaragoza
- Çelebi Sultan Mehmed Mosque
- Christianized sites
- Church of El Salvador, Toledo
- Church of Panagia Chalkeon
- Church of Prophet Elijah (Thessaloniki)
- Church of Saint Panteleimon (Thessaloniki)
- Church of San Lorenzo, Toledo
- Church of San Nicolás (Madrid)
- Church of San Román, Toledo
- Church of the Assumption (Uzundzhovo)
- Church of the Holy Archangels Michael and Gabriel, Brăila
- Ciutadella de Menorca Cathedral