|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Former mosques.|
Buildings no longer used as mosques. These buildings may be used as a different place of worship such as temples, churches, and synagogues. These buildings may be used as a museum like Hagia Sofia, a former church and mosque which is now a museum.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Former mosques"
The following 56 pages are in this category, out of 56 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Cathedral of St. Mary the Crowned
- Cathedral of the Savior of Zaragoza
- Çelebi Sultan Mehmed Mosque
- Christianized sites
- Church of El Salvador, Toledo
- Church of Panagia Chalkeon
- Church of Prophet Elijah (Thessaloniki)
- Church of Saint Panteleimon (Thessaloniki)
- Church of San Lorenzo, Toledo
- Church of San Nicolás (Madrid)
- Church of San Román, Toledo
- Church of the Assumption (Uzundzhovo)
- Church of the Holy Archangels Michael and Gabriel, Brăila
- Ciutadella de Menorca Cathedral