Category:Former road bridges in the United States
Road bridges no longer used by vehicular traffic. These structures may by abandoned or used by another type of traffic. If bridge was later destroyed, also put into Category:Demolished bridges in the United States.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Former road bridges in the United States.|
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Former road bridges in Minnesota (15 P)
Pages in category "Former road bridges in the United States"
The following 107 pages are in this category, out of 107 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Salem-Shotwell Covered Bridge
- San Luis Bridge
- Sandy Creek Bridge
- Shaeffer Campbell Covered Bridge
- Sheely Bridge
- Sixth Street Viaduct
- Snowden Bridge
- South Canon Bridge
- Spade Farm Covered Bridge
- Sparkill Creek Drawbridge
- Spook Bridge
- Staats Mill Covered Bridge
- Stone Bridge (Rhode Island)
- Swann Covered Bridge
- Swing Bridge at New Bridge Landing