Category:Fourth-level administrative country subdivisions
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Countries' fourth-level administrative divisions.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Fourth-level administrative country subdivisions.|
This category has the following 23 subcategories, out of 23 total.
- ► Cantons of France (2 C, 2 P)
- ► Communal sections of Haiti (15 P)
- ► Elderships of Lithuania (2 C, 1 P)
- ► Municipalities of Spain (14 C, 5 P)
- ► Villages in Algeria (10 P)
Pages in category "Fourth-level administrative country subdivisions"
The following 15 pages are in this category, out of 15 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).