This category lists French Canadians - citizens of Canada who are first language francophone or who, despite being anglophone, self-identify as French Canadian or as a member of the various sub-ethnic groups, listed here as subcategories. (Note - French Canadians do not necessarily have ethnic French origins or ancestry.)
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
- ► Francophone Canadians (3 C, 1 P)
- ► Franco-Albertan people (65 P)
- ► Franco-Columbian people (24 P)
- ► People of French-Canadian descent (5 C, 1 P)
- ► Franco-Manitoban people (88 P)
- ► Franco-Newfoundlander people (9 P)
- ► Franco-Ontarian people (422 P)
- ► French Quebecers (6 C, 1,634 P)
- ► Fransaskois people (49 P)
- ► Franco-Ténois people (5 P)
- ► Franco-Yukonnais people (10 P)
Pages in category "French-Canadian people"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).