Category:French Mandate for Syria and the Lebanon
- The French Mandate for Syria and the Lebanon (1923−1946) — a League of Nations mandate administered by France in the Syrian region of the Middle East.
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
- ► 20th century in Mandatory Syria (5 C, 1 P)
- ► Franco-Syrian War (1 C, 7 P)
- ► Great Syrian Revolt (2 C, 2 P)
- ► High Commissioners of the Levant (8 P)
- ► Protests in Mandatory Syria (1 P)
- ► Rebellions in Mandatory Syria (1 C, 1 P)
- ► Syria–Lebanon Campaign (13 P)
Pages in category "French Mandate for Syria and the Lebanon"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).