Category:French Southern and Antarctic Lands
- subantarctic volcanic islands in the southern Indian Ocean, south of Africa and about equidistant between Africa, Antarctica, and Australia
- Adélie Land - French sovereignty exercises over this part of the Antarctica continent according to the Antarctic Treaty System
- the Scattered islands in the Indian Ocean
This is an overseas territory of France, conventionally named (long form) Territory of the French Southern and Antarctic Lands (French: Territoire des Terres Australes et Antarctiques Françaises).
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to French Southern and Antarctic Lands.|
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
- ► Adélie Land (4 C, 3 P)
- ► Important Bird Areas of the French Southern Territories (1 C, 23 P)
- ► Landforms of the French Southern and Antarctic Lands (4 C, 2 P)
- ► French Southern and Antarctic Lands templates (1 C, 1 P)
Pages in category "French Southern and Antarctic Lands"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).